Sunday, August 31, 2008

Prayers

This morning at church my mom had a great conversation with our good friend David Potter. He and his wife (hi Misty!) and their family pray for Steph every single day. They pray ONE prayer. They pray that God will HEAL Stephanie. He suggested (and we all agree) that we should all be praying for the exact same thing. So from here on out let us pray that GOD WILL HEAL HER BODY. HE is the all mighty physician and HE can perform miracles. So let Him hear our prayer. Please Lord, heal her. I have faith and I know nothing is impossible with God. No prayer is too small or too big for Him. Just keep praying that simple prayer....I know she feels them. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Still no appointment with MD Anderson. She called Friday and they said that her case is still under review. She should hear back this week. As usual, I will keep you posted!

No comments: