Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stand Up To Cancer!

While we wait for news from M.D. Anderson about an appointment, I have a challenge for you. I'm sure many of you have heard about the Stand Up To Cancer campaign. If not, you can go to http://www.standup2cancer.org/ and read about it. The nationally televised and commercial free show will be on September 5th. It is supposed to be big! SO I have started a team in honor of our dear friend Stephanie. I'm not asking for major amounts of money. I KNOW how many people look at this blog and I felt it was my duty to provide an easy way for everyone to donate. Let's be a part of something HUGE! WE can and WE WILL make a difference! Go HERE and donate. Then e-mail me (if you want) and let me know who you are honoring with your donation. If you want to send pictures too, that would be wonderful! I would love to put together a slide show honoring EVERYONE we know who has battled this cruel disease. I want to recognize their heroic battles! Let's do this!!!!

No comments: