Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New stuff

Well, it's been a while. Since I blogged last I have been to the east coast and back, to the doctor's office twice and slept VERY little in the meantime. Steph went on Friday for chemo but her levels were low possibly caused by a recent cold and she wasn't allowed to have treatment. So they gave her a series of shots and she goes in tomorrow for treatment. I have info about a few fundraisers that will be taking place in the next week.
Friday November 16th the Kickapoo VolleyChiefs are hosting a trivia night to benefit the VolleyChiefs Scholarship Fund and the Stephanie Phillips Foundation. It will be held at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church on West Republic Road. Doors open at 6:30pm and trivia starts at 7:00. The cost is $10 per person and there will be prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. You can contact Karen Moran to reserve your table 877-8560. Bring your own snacks and drinks. (No alcoholic beverages please!) I REALLY wish I could be there but I have to pick up someone special at the airport! I have also received word of a benefit basketball game on Tuesday night. It will be the staff and faculty from Kickapoo vs. Glendale. I hear that the Glendale staff has picked the Stephanie Phillips Foundation as the charity they will be donating to! I haven't heard anything from the Kickapoo side yet and I don't know any details as far as time and location. I will do some research and post more info later. Just mark your calendars and lets pack the place!!! And if anyone wants to volunteer any of this info either leave a comment on the page or e-mail me directly at cgeorge424@yahoo.com Looking forward to seeing you all there!

No comments: