Friday, December 28, 2007

And we're BAAAACK!

It has been a while since I have posted! I will post more later tonight because there is a lot to say but I want to talk with Steph before I do. I tend to be a "too much information" kind of person and she is not! So for now I thought I would put up a link to an article in the News-Leader today. http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071228/SPORTS0102/712280421/-1/BLOGS04 I was looking for a picture online because apparently my husband made the paper today as well and I came across this article about Columbia Hickman. Read it and weep. Literally, it brings tears to my eyes when I think of the generosity that so many people are showing. It is also important to remember that the Stephanie Phillips Foundation is not just for Stephanie Phillips! Other people in our community are and will benefit from the kindness of people like you all! So enjoy the article and I hope that it touches your heart the way it did mine. More later!

No comments: