Monday, February 11, 2008

Calling all Volunteers!

OK, my food system fell apart a little towards the end of 2007. Between Steph and Scot's crazy schedule and everyone getting ready for the holidays, things got a little wild. But, I think I have perfected my system and we have figured out the days that would be best for food to be delivered. So now I need a new list of people who want to help again. I also realize that I may have overlooked a couple of people during the last "round" and I hope you don't feel neglected! Just send me another e-mail with "dinner for Steph" in the subject line (so I don't accidently delete you!) and I will get you on the new schedule. Tuesday and Fridays will be our new "drop off" nights. If you have a preference let me know. What I will do is just assign everyone a night. If that night doesn't work for you let me know and I will move you down to the next available night. We will keep doing that until we get a date that works! We are so thankful for everyone who is still expressing the desire to help. Steph has two more treatments and then will continue on with radiation and will keep doing the Avastin for another 6 months. She has been exhausted and having a meal on hand will mean one less decision for her and Scot to make! So just e-mail me cgeorge424@yahoo.com and let me know if you prefer a day and a phone number where you can be reached would be good also in case we do have to change the location of the drop off! I would like to thank you all in advance for the gift of your time. Hope everyone is warm and cozy on this CRAZY icy day!

No comments: