Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 24th is the day!

Steph has an appointment with her oncologist on April 24th. I have a great feeling about this. You see, April 24th is the day I graced this earth with my presence just 28 short years ago. So, as you can tell, only wonderful things happen on that day. (wahhhh wahhhhh!) I mean really, Kelly Clarkson and Barbara Streisand were born on that day too. How can you go wrong? But seriously, I wish we didn't have to wait that long for the results of her scan. But as my Dad says, "you can wish in one hand and....." You know the rest. If not, then you probably don't have any Okies in your lineage.

Enjoy the warm weather and if you live in the Springfield area, hold on to the little people in your life, they may blow away. Man it's windy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.