Saturday, April 12, 2008

Flooding

OK, so I have been lucky enough (unlike my parents) to avoid any serious water getting into our basement. However, it's still like a flood around here! My good friend Jenny is now the proud recipient of a shiny new pacemaker and defibrillator. (she is 27 with a wonderful husband and a 2 month old baby) Steph had her scan yesterday. (results still pending) My Aunt Donna and our close family friend Steve both lost their mothers on Thursday. So I'm trying to keep it together....and I go down with strep. Thanks to my WONDERFUL mother-in-law I didn't have to worry about the kids while my dad took me to the doctor and Brian finished up his work day. I am still praising God for the miracle he performed in Jenny. I am praising him for healing me as I am on the mend today. I continue to pray for Steph's results and for Him to give Aunt Donna and Steve and their families strength in this difficult time. I praise Him. Without Him, I know I couldn't deal.

I will post as SOON as I know anything about the scan but we don't really know when that will be. The PET scan should show if there are any cancer cells left. This is a biggie so keep praying!!!
Love
Chrissy

1 comment:

Jason and Simona Kelley said...

Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forevermore. Steph is healed from the crown of her head to the soles of feet by the stripes of Jesus. Cancer is a name and every name has to bow to the name of Jesus. I command you satan to take your hands off of Scot, Stephanie, and their family. Over 2000 years ago you were defeated when Jesus triumphed over death, hell, and the grave. So, through Jesus, satan you are a foot stool under our feet, a defeated foe. Thank you Lord Jesus for Stephanie's complete healing. What the devil meant for evil, You will turn around for good. All glory and honor goes to your Lord Jesus. Amen Steph, We cover you in the blood of Jesus. Love, Jason, Simona, and the yet to be name twins