Monday, May 12, 2008

Radiation

Steph had her first radiation treatment today at 3:30. My mom is sick (which NEVER happens) so my dad stepped in and took her to her first treatment. I haven't heard yet how it went so I'm not exactly a wealth of information today! I just wanted to post to let everyone know that she has started radiation and will do SEVEN weeks!! She will go Monday-Friday and most likely will be going at the same time everyday. So if you get a chance between 3:30 and 4:00, say a prayer for Steph. Pray that this radiation will work. We have been so encouraged by her wonderful doctor. (Dr. Helen Kim is AWESOME!) She is positive and upbeat with a great sense of humor. She has assured us that she will do everything in her power to get rid of this nasty old cancer!! So keep praying and I will post again very soon! Oh and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the moms out there!

No comments: