Monday, February 8, 2010

Silent Auction

The alumni game is tomorrow night at 5:30...in case you hadn't heard! What you may not know is that the silent auction that will be taking place until half time is going to be A.MAZ.ING!!! I was talking to Greta, a former player who is helping put this whole thing together, and she couldn't believe how many people have come forward and wanted to donate SO many great things! I'm just saying...you don't want to miss this!!! You also don't want to miss my spectacular performance on the court, so you better get there early. I don't think I will last long! I have been made aware of some little practice sessions that have been taking place among the faculty. This scares me. Not nearly as much as the thought of what I may look like in a uniform.

No comments: