Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Still Believe.

I still believe in miracles.

Looking at our situation, you could say that we didn't receive the miracle we were praying for. Sure, so many prayers were answered. God was there....there was never any doubt about that. However, we did not get to witness a miraculous healing. Of course that makes us sad because we miss her so very much here on earth.

Having said that, I still believe in miracles. They happen and I could be bitter about the fact that they happen to OTHER people and we didn't get ours. But, being in a situation where we HAD to have a miracle in order for Steph to live, I understand the urgency. I know the sense of desperation. That is why, when I hear of someone else getting their miracle....I rejoice. I praise the Lord that he spared another family from what we have endured. I trust His plan and His reasons and I am thankful for his mercy.

But man I miss her. We all do.

No comments: