Friday, July 11, 2008

A Call to Prayer

Steph had an appointment with Dr. Hoos. She will be scanned again and on August 7th we will get the results. It is on that day that we will know if she is in remission or if we need to pursue other treatment options. PLEASE pray that the cancer will be in remission. Everyday pray that the radiation and chemo worked. I will post as soon as I can and let everyone know what the outcome is. If it takes a while, don't panic and assume the worst! I am a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding the next day so it will be a very busy weekend but I promise to try my best!!! Please just pray until then for good results as well as strength and peace for all of us.

1 comment:

Go Mizzou said...

Here in Columbia we lost another member of the Mizzou sports family this week. Sarah Becking has been one of the MU sports photographers for years. I'm sure that her portfolio includes pics from the years that Steph was with the Tigers. She died from complications from surgery for the rare cancer she has been fighting for two years.

She was only 36 years old, and leaves behind her husband and two preschool-age children.