Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby Stellan

Remember in THIS post when I talked about the miracle baby Stellan? He is very sick. I have added a button to the side of our page that will take you directly to MckMomma's page. He needs our prayers. I am depending on God fully to heal my friend AND this baby. I know it may seem weird to some that I am so concerned for a child I don't even know...but his story has helped me through some really rough patches. His mother remains so faithful to the Lord even as she currently watches her child cling to life after being perfectly healthy just days before. He is a miracle and a constant reminder that God can and does perform miracles.

1 comment:

T Sharee said...

I just wanted to let you know about my blog giveaway to benefit the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life. This giveaway is for Paula Deen’s 10 piece cookware set. Check out my blog for more details about entry. Thanks for looking. Tiff