Saturday, September 1, 2007

Good News, Not as Good News

Well, the good news is that when they tested the 50 lymph nodes they removed only 2 of them had cancer in them. The not as good news, that still bumps her up to a stage 4 cancer. The plan now is to do radiation along with the chemo. I am currently out of town for 24 hours so I will post more info later I just know that everyone is anxious to hear what is going on. I'm on a quest to find a book today that was brought to my attention (thanks Stephani D.) that I think Steph needs. It's called "Crazy Sexy Cancer" and I can't wait to see it. I watched the documentary and still have it on my tivo. It was really good so if you see it check it out! I think it was on TLC. So, more later and "Hi from Arkansas!"

1 comment:

Aunt Marilyn said...

Steph, Scot,

You have been in my prayers since I received the e-mail from Chrissy. God listens and hears our prayers.
Chrissy's Great Aunt Marilyn