Thursday, September 6, 2007

out and about!

Today I was shocked when Claire and Drew's teacher said, "Steph, is looking great!" I was a little confused until I realized that she had come to school with my mom and Drew! Then we went and had breakfast and they were off to run a few errands. She is still pretty stiff and sore but she is moving! Oh, and during breakfast my mom told me I had a few typos yesterday. I HATE TYPOS and so I apologize. I promise I used the spellcheck but apparently Huston is a word. I also suffer from "ocular migraines" when there are strong weather fronts that come through which causes me to become partly blind for a while. I like a challenge so I try to go about my everyday business during these episodes which may cause my typing skills to be less than desirable. No wait, they become equivalent to that of a 1st grader. (No offense to my young readers out there of course.) So if I make a mistake feel free to point it out to your friends and have a good laugh at my expense. I just try to look on the bright side, I could be Miss South Carolina. Please check out the video on my personal blog www.claireandcocosmommy.blogspot.com It's on the top right hand corner. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. PS I just did spell check and it found more mistakes than ever! Hmm.

No comments: