Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Baby Changes Everything.

I'm not sure if you have heard the new Christmas song by Faith Hill, but it's very good. Here's the video. There is an ad at the beginning, but it's worth it.



Drew loves this song. He makes my mom turn it on as soon as they get in the car. This morning, they were listening to it on the way to school. He said, "Hey Nanny." My mom looked up in her mirror to see what he wanted. Keep in mind, his big brown eyes and LONG lashes can melt your heart in a second. She said, "Yes Drew?" He sweetly replied,

"I was a baby once, and I changed everything."

Yes you did buddy. Yes you did.

1 comment:

Holly Melton said...

There are just no words to express how I feel about all of you. You are angels here on earth.

I love you all,

Holly and girls