Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun day!

Today is just a fun day. I think most of the gang was headed to the Space Museum. Drew was excited to see the rocketships. My mom is going to spend some time with one of her best friends who moved to Houston years ago. Steph's appointment is at 11:30 tomorrow to find out the results of the scan and discuss how we are going to procede. Please continue to pray and lift her up to the Lord. We KNOW that HE is in control. HE is the almighty physician and we trust in His plan. I am supposed to be the first phone call tomorrow. I will be out and about so I am taking my laptop along. I will most likely stop off at San Francisco Oven (a little plug for our favorite breakfast and lunch place!) and post if I can. If not, I will post as soon as we get home from school which is usually around 1:30. Stay tuned.

For now, I will leave you with some humor. If you know me, you know I love a good bodily function. I don't know why, but toots are funny. So here is a family favorite. Drew has been watching it on my blog and can't get enough! Listen closely, and ENJOY!

No comments: