Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our New Normal....

is still so strange. We are making it work of course....we don't have a choice! I just wanted to update you a little on the boys. They are doing really well. Scot is being his usual Superdad self and they are all three just marching on. We know there will be tough days, but so far we have been blessed with A LOT of great days. The boys have no problem at all telling people about their momma and how she is in Heaven. We talk about her all the time. We had Claire's birthday party last night. It was tough for me. This was the first birthday party for our family since she passed. I miss her. However, we made the best of it. It helps when Scot walks up with his sweet smile on his face, Levi in one arm and a gift bag in the other complete with a gift for the birthday girl AND a gift for the brother who was so excited that Scot thought of him! It helps to watch the kids run and play together without a care in the world. At the end of the party, we wrote notes on the balloons and sent them to Heaven so Steph could be a part of our celebration. The kids love including her...and so do we. I just miss her so so so so so much.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Chrissy!! I love you for who you are and what you do for multitudes of other people!
Love Mare

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing....this made me smile...and cry. I love the balloons...so touching.
xoxoxo
kathy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates... I am so glad the boys have such a great dad a family. She is missed terribly. I dread basketball.

Raul Gonzales said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.