Monday, August 27, 2007

I had an Idea

Yes, I do get a few good ones every now and then. So many people are asking about how they can help. Steph is not one to ask for specifics (and neither am I for that matter) but I feel like it's my job right now to delegate. If you are like me you have had the thought of preparing a meal and taking it to them. Then you find yourself thinking..."What would they like?" "How long will it keep?" "How many lasagnas have they already gotten?" "Will I give them food poisoning?" Well, that last one may be just me but you get what I'm saying here. There is a wonderful place by the name of Meal Makers and I use them on a regular basis. They prepare the food and freeze it for you. All you do is order what you want and then pick it up when it's ready. They include directions for cooking and side suggestions. Steph got me a gift certificate when I was pregnant with my 2nd and now we are hooked. I thought this may be an option for some of you "domestically challenged" folks who want to help with meals! Just a thought, take it or leave it! Check out their website www.mealmakers.net

4 comments:

JeniBea said...

Hey girl - I know what a fighter you are and how tough you are. Stay strong and keep the faith. We are all on the same team and WILL WIN. Here if you need anything -

Natalie said...

Steph- You and your family our in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know if there is anything you need. 234-0816.Stay strong- Love,Jeremy & Natalie

Terry Freeman said...

Steph, as strong and competitive as you have always been, and with God on your team, this thing doesn't stand a chance. Stay strong, and always keep the faith. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Terry, Jennifer, Kylie, Lane, & Cassidy Freeman

angelamcgennis said...

Steph, you and your family are in prayers across the country. My mom tells me that if two people pray for the same thing, then it will be answered. So you shall be cared for again and again! Your strength comes from a place that only the weak hearted dream of. Life is full of challenges and this is just one more "game" that you will win. Angela (Gardenhire)