Monday, August 27, 2007

Just another Manic Monday

Sorry for the lame-O title, but I couldn't resist. I realized recently, we are in this for the long haul and now you all must endure my dorky sense of humor because it's one of the things that gets me through the day! Today Steph had to take Levi to the doctor because Drew has diagnosed him with an "Ear Confection." I hope it's chocolate. He stayed with his Papa JL and Ohma last night and did fine but we just want to make sure we get that taken care of before her surgery. The boys are sooo lucky to have FOUR sets of WONDERFUL grandparents that are so willing to help as well as aunts and uncles and cousins too!

The whole family got together last night to talk about questions that everyone has. Steph and Scot made a list and will be addressing ALL of these issues when they meet with the surgeon tomorrow morning. It will be nice to have more answers about everything that is going on.

No comments: