Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ding dong....no one's home.

Yes, I am referring to my head. One of my worker bee's was trying to get in contact Steph using the cell phone number I gave her. She instead got my Aunt Karen. We all had a good chuckle and talked about how I was too young to be experiencing memory loss. THEN, Karen got about 5 more phone calls asking for Steph. Luckily she realized what was going on and gave them her REAL number. I had inadvertently put Karen's cell number (which in my defense has 3 of the same numbers in it) on a DRAFT that I send out when people need directions to deliver food. So it was going out to everyone! Some days I wonder how my kids and myself make it through a whole day without being wounded or seriously injured to to my daily "bonehead" moves.

On a much more positive note, we had a breakthrough on Tuesday. Drew showed up for school dry eyed and bushy tailed and stayed that way the whole day!!!! He didn't cry except when Claire grabbed his cape while they were standing in line. She can't be blamed. I mean everyone knows chicks can't resist a man in a cape. Why do you think Steph married Scot. But Drew got even....he sat next to someone else at lunch. Oh to be young again! So for all of you who have been praying for Drew, OUR PRAYERS ARE WORKING! His teachers were so excited and literally had chills when we walked away and he didn't cry. I think it had everything to do with our little miss bossy pants looking at Drew and saying, "Drew, no crying." She's a take charge kinda girl and Drew is a take orders kinda guy! Remember the wedding is scheduled for the summer of 2029!

No comments: