Friday, October 5, 2007

Dinner Date

Just a reminder!! I would like to invite everyone for dinner on Monday night between 5pm and 9 pm. Don't worry, I won't be cooking! Come to Mcalisters Deli on Primrose and don't forget to bring your appetite and your spare change. All tips and 10% of the sales will be donated to the Stephanie Phillips Foundation. Come show your support for Steph and get her "pumped" up as she prepares to start chemo next week. Thanks so much to Scott Pureyear for encouraging me to call in and give the details on Sports Talk today. I hope I didn't sound too silly on the radio! Hope to see everyone there and finally put some faces with names and meet all of the wonderful people who have contributed so much to our cause!! God Bless you all!

1 comment:

emily said...

wish we could be there, but we will be on way back to the big easy. i'm sure the turn out will be phenomenal!